All contact lenses are final sale and cannot be returned for hygienic reasons.
- We kindly ask customers to double-check the options they select (lens color/type/power) and to inform us within 6 hours after payment of any changes they may need. We are not responsible for any incorrect info provided by the customer and refund/replacement cannot be done after the shipment is already made.
- Refund or replacement cannot be done on ‘unwanted cases’ which include the color being different than expected, lens looking too small or too big on eyes, etc. All people have different eye conditions such as light transmissivity, reflectance, and iris colors. Thus, please double-check your order closely before checking out.
In case of receiving a WRONG ITEM…
Please contact our customer service WITHIN 7 DAYS after receiving your package, with pictures of ALL the wrong items you received. Once received, we will proceed to make a replacement order free of charge.
Contacts will not be inspected for returns if for the following reasons:
- Contacts slightly moving around or not following your iris
(This condition might be caused by dryness and/or contact size not fitting your eye.)
- Mild discomfort and dryness
- Change of mind
- Contacts ripped due to customer handling
If you receive a DEFECTIVE item...
If you have clear symptoms in your eyes that is beyond mild irritation, please contact us WITHIN 14 DAYS of receiving your package along with the following information:
1. a LOT number of the defective lenses
2. a picture that proves your symptoms
3. a photo with the defective lens cut in half (This process is to ensure your safety and prevent customers from using faulty contacts.)
After we check the defects and the process above, you may receive a replacement or a refund.
Please note that reimbursement cannot be done if we are not provided with above required pictures.
Irritation in your eyes?
Irritation in your eyes when wearing contacts can be caused by various reasons, like the following:
- Contacts being contaminated
The accumulation of protein deposits and debris on your lens may cause the eyes to burn by reducing the oxygen permeability of your lenses. Rinsing your contacts with solution and even putting them to rest in solution for 24hrs, might solve this problem
- Your eyes are not in the optimal condition to wear contacts
Dry eyes can also cause eye-burns when contact lenses are worn. Please use eye drops before wearing contacts or give your eyes some time to recover to a normal state.
- You are sensitive to the contact lens solution
You may be allergic to preservatives or other ingredients in the lens solution. Please check with your eye doctor for further examination of your eye conditions.
- The contact solution might be contaminated
Please rinse your contact with fresh solution and keep your contacts in a cleansed lens case for at least 24hrs.
Please be aware that the safety of our customers is of utmost importance. If you do have any severe problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You may cancel your order within 6 hours after payment, however, if the order is already shipped, the cancellation may not be accepted.